Sunday, July 25, 2010

Busy little bee!!

Good afternoon everyone!
Hope you are keeping well and that a great weekend was had by all. After a very stressful and upsetting week I disappeared to Naas with my two friends for a weekend of relaxation and good food and drink!We stayed at Killashee House and our Spa treatments saturday morning were just delicious. I myself had a back massage so today I'm a bit tender but I'm feeling much more relaxed and loosey goosey!!
This is my busy baking week.I've several cakes on order. A 1st birthday cake, a 30th birthday cake and two more birthdays. I shall be busy!!Hope I get them all done in time hehe,course I will.First cake I'll be making is for a little boy so I'll have pictures up Wednesday evening if I have time!
Last week I had a couple of cakes to make, a delicious cheesecake and a sponge cake. easy peasy!! oh and I even made time to try out a delicious recipe for Gin & Tonic Sorbet so if anyone wants to try it let me know and I'll mail it to you asap!
Pictures to follow this afternoon once I charge my camera.
So enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll keep in touch over the next crazy busy days!!!
Happy baking one and all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment