Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sun was fun but I'm achin' for some bakin' :D

Hi everyone!
Sorry it's been a while since I updated my blog I've just been on my holidays in the beautifully sunny Corralejo, Fuerteventura. It was a delight and well deserved break for both myself and Mr. Ben. Am I glad to be back??hmmm, not sure about that one though I was pleased to get off the plane and not having rain soak me to the bone as a welcome home so can't complain. So back once again, ready to go and get my bake on once again. So anyone looking for occasional cakes of all shapes, sorts, flavours, etc. let me know! I've my godchild's christening cake coming up next month so must start thinking of some nice ideas, nothing too holy of course ;) nice, bright and probably lots of pink. I need a nice cake to bake now to get me back into my groove so bring it one peoples of cakeland :D I'm ready and waiting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment