Sunday, April 17, 2011

Woops!Totally neglected my blog,but I'm back!!

Oh dear
Just checked my last log in and I believe my last post was in December!Though I have been busy that's no excuse for neglecting my blog duties. I put it down to pure laziness.Christmas came and then the new year, I was up then down then working then making more cakes then thinking I should really update my blog and then painting my nails or finding something meaningless to do.
BUT!!!!
I'm back at last.I have a few cakes since I was here. It was quite for a bit then people wanted cakes again hurrah!!!
So I've decided to just throw up the last few cakes I've done including a Leeds United Cake, another christening cake, a 1st birthday cake for my niece Ruby, an american football, a pair of boobs, yes I said boobs, and I think that could be it. I've had requests from friends for Wedding cakes for the months ahead so I'll let you know how that turns out, could possibly be 3 on the cards for Autumn and Winter yippee!!
Hope you enjoy my few cakes, I've a lovely malteser cake one to do this week which I'll be showcasing when it's all done and dusted and out of my hands!
Enjoy till next time, promise I'll be much quicker next time xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment