Sunday, June 10, 2012

Time goes by and I completely neglect my blog

So I finally am back to my blog. Almost a year later and a lot has changed. Still baking away and making many people very happy or increasing their waist band but I've had no complaints! Since my last post I've made wedding cakes, confirmation cakes, christening, birthday and so on. I got my first celebrity cake to make, a giant Jimi Hendrix cake for a pretty famous singer/actor. Other wonderful news is that I finally got off my arse, learned how to drive and passed my test, yay! In sadder news I've been dumped. A difficult time I might add especially when you think you've found the one but upwards and onwards they say, time heals all wounds, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger and all those fun cliches.
Now that I have my blog set up on my phone I have no excuse to procrastinate and post pics as I make them. The photos over the next few days will be the backlog I failed I update. I'll put the exciting ones up and leave the boring and simple ones.

So here we go,2012 sorry I've neglected you but now I'm back so looking forward to hearing from you all my trusted followers and hope your last year has been good to you! X

No comments:

Post a Comment