Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wedding bells and a blue cake!

My two friends got married in May. 10th May, also my sisters birthday so I'll never forget :)
As their wedding gift I made the wedding cake. The picture below is the finished product. A fabulous navy blue cake with edible flowers up the sides. The entire cake was made up of my famous chocolate biscuit cake with Maltesers. It went down a treat. I never get sick of it and it makes my heart pound from all the sugary goodness or badness, whatever way you want to look at it :)
the smaller cake I made for my darling sister. As mentioned above it was her birthday too so as a little surprise I made a 6" Choc biscuit cake for her with the navy and red spots, the exact design on the Kath Kidson bag and iPad cover I gave her for said birthday. We made a holy show of her of course complete with the band singing happy birthday. She hated it but loved it really :D

No comments:

Post a Comment