Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Forgotten cakes of 2012

Totally rubbish at this whole blogging malarkey so I'm just posting a load of photos of cakes I've made but just never uploaded. These are just some cakes I made over the past few months. These include my favourite little peppa pig cake, possibly the nicest cake to make for lovely friends' daughter which I am so happy with.
Then there was a christening cake for little Alexandria. Chocolate biscuit cake of course covered in fondant complete with sleeping baby with little purple teddy tucked into her back. So dotie! Love making christening cakes cos everyone has their own unique ideas.
The last cake there wasn't my absolute favourite purely because I had planned on making no cakes then this was a last minute thing and I didn't know what a longboard was and how to jazz it up in such short notice but its what was asked of me by my friend so sure why not!







No comments:

Post a Comment